Yesterday I ran out of deodorant.
The last batch I made for myself was 7 1/2 months ago.
That’s quite a long time for one little batch to last.
I made a new batch last night. Is it worth it to make your own?
This deodorant really is awesome.
1. You can make it in 5 minutes.
2. You can make it what ever scent you like. (I prefer citrus scents.)
3. It works for a full 24 hours.
4. I’ve never had a problem with stink. (Unlike other natural deodorants.)
5. I think the tin is cute. (Though you could pour it into an old stick container as well.)